|Focus on XXIII, XXXVI-XXVIII
Why is the bridge broken in the sixth circle of
What is Dante teaching us about fraud by the
architecture of this region?
Why is hypocrisy at the cusp of the
Malabolgia? What do the sins of fraud above hypocrisy have in
What is at the root of each group of sins: incontinence, of violence, simple fraud, and complex fraud.
Explicate the contrapasso of the sowers of scandal and schism.
- What affect does Monica's death have on Augustine?
- In his dialogue "Meno", Plato says: "There is no teaching,
but only recollection." What would Augustine say about this
- Why are we lost? What is the root
- What is the relationship between self
- Does Augustine ever experience
- Why are the issues of time and creation important to
- See T.S.Eliot - How would Augustine respond?