March 28 -
- In what ways do each of the following illustrate the
concepts of Variation and the Struggle for Existence: the
Internet, Cloning, Political Processes, Feminism, Flu Season,
Slavery, Aids Virus,
- Add your own entries to the above list.
- What is the most critical factor affecting variation?
- Why is there a struggle for existence?
March 31 - Bring an example of Darwin's Theory of Evolution from your major or from a recent issue of the NYT: greta, meagan, bryan, ryan, mark, jessica, kaitlyn, mackenzie
- What does unconscious natural selection look like?
- Why is death important to Darwin's theory?
- Which refutations of Darwin's Theory are most difficult,
according to Darwin?
- Read up on
- Give an example of a process where evolution is wholly
April 4 -
Bring an example of Darwin's Theory of Evolution from your major or from a recent issue of the NYT: megan, abby, morgan, ashley, irene, sarah, joy, danielle
- WHY is Darwin's work so controversial?
- What is the root problem?
- How does Darwin address the problem?
The Evolution of Technology